CrownBet Cash Card
CrownBet Cash Card
CrownBet has become the latest Australian bookmaker to allow punters to access their funds using a visa card. Introducing the CrownBet Cash Card!
You will now be able to access your winnings at any ATM across Australia, in addition to using the card for purchases in shops and even overseas.
It is a revolutionary way to bet, especially if you combine it with the CrownBet App, allowing you to bet and withdraw funds on the go.
Apply for your Cash Card
We highly recommend applying for a Cash Card if you regularly bet with CrownBet. It is quick, easy best of all, it is free! It looks pretty darn cool as well.
Apply in 3 Steps
- Obviously, you will need a CrownBet account. Register here
- Click on CrownBet Card when logged in, then hit the Apply button
- Your card will arrive at your postal address within 2-3 business days
CrownBet Cash Card Benefits
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant access to your Crownbet winnings
- Use your card overseas easily
- Pay with Visa PayWave for purchases under $100
- No loading fees to add funds to your card
- You get a slick looking black card...what's not to like?
Withdrawing from ATM’s
Once you have a CrownBet account (open one here) then you can apply for your CrownBet card through their site, which takes a couple of minutes.
You'll get your brand spanking new card through the mail within a couple of weeks, and you'll be able to use it in any ATM around the country, in addition to using it for EFTPOS purchases.
To put it simply, it's basically a debit card, but connected to winnings in your Crownbet account!
You can also use your card in over 200 countries around the world. You beauty!
Other Cash Card Benefits
It will allow you to bet on the go, no matter where you are, plus you can withdraw any winnings from the nearest ATM. It has made the TAB redundant!
You can even impress your friends by streaming every AFL match from the app, plus cashing out early on multi bets to lock in profits. You can even access your credit betting facility from within the app.