Home · Bookmakers

Luxbet

Claim your $150 Bonus Bet

  • Overall RatingStar Rating
  • PromotionsStar Rating
  • Website UsabilityStar Rating
“ Bet with the trusted name of TabCorp and triple your deposit! ”

Luxbet History

Luxbet is one of the last 100% fully Australian owned and operated bookies remaining, which is also their key selling point. They are owned by betting goliaths Tabcorp and have been providing Aussie punters with a unique betting experience since 2008.

A major focus for Luxbet is providing punters with Australia’s highest paying racing products; Best Of The Best and LuxDiv. In fact, when it comes to betting on horse racing, they are the market leaders.

300% Deposit Bonus

  • First you will need a Luxbet account. Register now
  • Make an initial deposit of just $50
  • Receive a 300% bonus, in other words a $150 Free Bet
  • eg. Deposit $50, Receive $150, Bet With $200

Luxbet $150 Free Bet

Website Layout and Usability

The Luxbet website has not changed much over the years, so they have a very familiar feel if you have been betting with them for a long time.

Their website design is completely different to other bookmakers out there. They have tried to separate themselves from the generic three column design that almost every bookie in Australia has.

All their betting markets can be accessed from the top menu. Major betting markets will appear, while you have to click a "More +" button to drill down other sports and racing events.

Luxbet.com.au website

We are not the biggest fan of this menu design. It can mean finding particular markets can be quite tricky at times and you have to drill down and scroll through markets until you find what you want.

On the other hand, having the menu up the top means more screen space to display betting markets. All their betting markets fit on the one screen and we find that quite useful.

Luxbet is also very active when it comes to daily promotions. They have made these promos prominent down the right hand menu, which is another positive.

Visit Luxbet.com.au website

Horse Racing Section

Are you predominantly a horse racing punter? If so, then you need to register with Luxbet immediately, as they are one of the premier bookies in Australia for racing.

They boast two flagship products in LuxDiv and Best Of The Best. This means you are guaranteed the Best Tote or Best Fluctuation price, or the Best Tote or Starting Price odds respectively.

Also included are a number of other Tote based products such as Top Fluc, LuxBest, LuxTote and Lux+5%. So in other words, you can bet in the knowledge that you are getting better odds than the TAB.

Luxbet racing

If you are a part owner of a horse, or a trainer, ClubXtra is available to you. By adding your horses to your ClubXtra stable, you will get a 12% bonus on top of your winnings whenever you back your horse.

You'll also get access to a raft of products such as fixed odds, exotics, flexi bets, you name it.

Bet on racing at Luxbet

Sports Form Zone

Luxbet sports form zoneSports punters have certainly not been short changed. Quite the contrary, in fact. Sports Form Zone is one of the hottest features out there in Australia.

Sports Form Zone is an analysis tool that covers all major sports around the world. They have every stat under the sun to assist you in backing a winner.

One of the best features of this is that they have an algorithm that analyses the stats for you to predict which team has a higher chance of winning.

For Example, The Boston Celtics may have a 65% chance of beating the LA Lakers (35%) in a match today.

This type of analysis is done on all major sports and you would be surprised how accurate it is. Head on over to Luxbet.com.au now and check it out for yourself.

Check out Sports Form Zone

Products and Features

Best Of The Best

We mentioned Best Of The Best above, but believe it deserves its own little section here.

Luxbet was the first Australian bookie to offer a Best Tote product, which all the other bookies have since copied.

With Best Of The Best, you are guaranteed a payout equal to either the Best Tote price from the three Australian Totes, or the Top Fluctuation price; whichever is higher!

Luxbet - Best Of The Best

LuxDiv

LuxDiv is their other flagship racing product and it works pretty much the same way as Best Of The Best does.

The difference with LuxDiv is that you are guaranteed a payout equal to the Best Tote dividend, or the official on-course starting price; whichever is higher.

Cash Out

Hold or fold, the choice is yours. Luxbet Cash Out gives you the power to take an early payment for a pending fixed odds bet before the final result is known.

Cash Out is an excellent method of betting, as it allows you to guarantee yourself a profit if you predict your bet is about to go south during the match.

Bonus Bet Splitting

The ability to split your bonus bets is a big selling point for Luxbet, as they are the only bookmaker in Australia that allows it.

The exclusive Bonus Bet Splitting product gives you the power to divide your bonus bets into smaller stakes or group them together for bigger odds.

Many more products at Luxbet.com.au

Free Bets and Promotions

You can take advantage of a great signup bonus at Luxbet if you don't already have an account.

Once you are registered, make your first deposit and Luxbet will TRIPLE it! The maximum you can triple is $50.

So deposit $50, get $150 completely free and start betting with $200!

Luxbet Free Bonus

Luxbet App

Luxbet AppLuxbet broke ground when they became one of the first bookies to introduce a mobile betting app. In the years since then, they have fine-tuned the app significantly and now boast a killer product.

Ease of navigation is the big advantage with the Luxbet App. The "swipe to scroll" feature allows you to quickly rotate between markets and refresh odds with the swipe of a finger.

All your favourite horse racing betting options are available from within this app, plus the ability to stream live races directly from your mobile phone. There is also over 100+ betting markets on major sports.

Punters who enjoy a multi bet or two will love multi-mode, which allows you to place 20-leg multis on sports and 5-leg multis on racing.

You’ll also get full access to your betting account. That means the ability to deposit and withdraw funds from a large range of payment options. You can even check your betting history and pending bets, as well as change your user preferences.

Download for iPhone or download for Android today.

Luxbet Mobile Betting

Get the Luxbet App!